Expectations of NOLA 2020
I have been VERY excited for this trip ever since signing up! I had a little bit of anxiety at first because this will be my first trip with out either my boyfriend or family. I'm pretty much over that now! I think that the trip is going to be busy. but very fun. Our days are pretty full for the most part, but we have times to ourselves which I appreciate. I think that this trip is going to be very informational and full of enjoyable experiences. I took this course because it is a great excuse to travel and even better way to gain course credits. I thought that it would be a great way to spend a break and lead into classes starting again. From this trip I hope to learn a lot about the history of New Orleans. My boyfriend and I have started a tradition of going to an LSU football game in Baton Rouge every year. We have done that for the last 3 years now. This year, now that we are both of legal drinking age, we decided to stay in New Orleans. After being there once, I am really excited to go on the tours since we did not do much of that while we were there. I'm really excited to learn more about a city that I enjoy so much. I hope to gain unforgettable memories and loads of information I can come home and tell my family about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The way NOLA has spoken to me through music
The city is one of kind. The music that you hear playing on the streets shows for that. As I was in New Orleans I never heard two beats of...
No comments:
Post a Comment