Good Food.. FINALLY

We made our way walking to the Original Pierre Mospero's for dinner. By this time I was hangry and ready to eat. as soon as we sat down our table began talking about appetizers. We decided to split 3 different ones. Yeah, that sounds like a lot but we basically hadn't eaten real food in almost 24 hours. We ordered fried alligator, BBQ shrimp, and crab cakes. The appetizers came out pretty quick and we finished them about just as fast. Between the six of us I don't think there was a crumb left of the appetizers. Or food came pretty soon after that I ordered the chicken and waffles. The safest choice on the menu. I did that because after being hungry for so long I didn't want to get something I didn't like. At that point I think I would have had a mental break down. We finished our food within 10 minutes. We gathered after dinner and made our way to a haunted history tour. I was super excited for this. Our tour guide was awesome! We learned about the History of New Orleans and within that explanation our guide explained why it was so haunted. We walked through out the french quarter making stops. Our first stop was a haunted restaurant.

We made our way through the tour hearing about the haunted history and arrived at our final destination. This was one of my favorite stops. This house was featured in the show American Horror Story: The Coven. I really like this show so it was super interesting learning about the history of it. On the top level you can see that one window area is sealed. This learned to have been a torture chamber. This was my favorite part of the trip so far. We ended the tour and were finally going to be heading back to the hotel. I was ready to rest with a full belly, do some blogging, shower and sleep. Ready for what tomorrow brings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The way NOLA has spoken to me through music

The city is one of kind. The music that you hear playing on the streets shows for that. As I was in New Orleans I never heard two beats of...