Lesson Learned

Lesson Learned... I do not like sleeping on the train. When we boarded the train I did not think getting comfortable was going to be a struggle at all. I brought melatonin and a pillow and blanket  from home. After getting settled in our seats, going to the bathroom and getting waters for throughout the night, I quickly realized I was in for a sleepless night of rest. The seats reclined, which was really nice. They also had footrests that came up. Mine was broken and only came up about half way. This was probably why I was so uncomfortable. I woke up about every hour over night tossing and turning to a new position in my chair. I was awake and talking to classmates around 6:30 am. I stayed awake until about 8 am and then slept on and off the rest of the time we were on the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The way NOLA has spoken to me through music

The city is one of kind. The music that you hear playing on the streets shows for that. As I was in New Orleans I never heard two beats of...